Thank you for visiting our website, www.divorceconcierge.com. We provide educational products as well as access to document preparation and legal advice for divorcing clients who want to divorce on their own but not alone! If you access Divorce Concierge materials and/or services available on our website and through our mobile application, you agree to the following terms and conditions. As used herein, “we,” “our,” or “us” refers to Divorce Concierge; “you” refers to the accessing party. These terms and conditions are subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
- Some materials on this website, such as videos, written articles, resources and checklists are free and available to any member of the public at any time. However, certain materials, including our online document preparation platform and instructional videos are accessible only to clients of Divorce Concierge.
- By accessing the free materials that are available to the public, you warrant and represent that you are 18 years of age or older and legally competent to agree to these terms and conditions. By accessing or using our website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Do not access or use our platform if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the following terms.
- Divorce Concierge does not perform a conflict check or other screening for anyone accessing free materials. This means your spouse or opposing party may be accessing the same free materials that you access.
- Divorce Concierge does, however, perform a conflict check for any potential client or website visitor who wishes to retain the services of Divorce Concierge. Divorce Concierge will not provide services to both spouses to a divorce or legal matter because it would be a conflict of interest.
- You are responsible for selecting a secure password and for and maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of your credentials.
- By registering with our website, you agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.
- If you believe your user account, credentials or personal data have been violated, improperly disclosed or stolen, you agree to immediately inform Divorce Concierge.
- Divorce Concierge is a Texas Professional Limited Liability Company that provides legal services in family matters for a fee, including limited scope representation and divorce planning services.
- Divorce Concierge also provides through its website free educational materials, including general information regarding the divorce process, self-representation, general rights and duties of parents, general information regarding marital estate division, and divorce preparation materials. These materials are intended for informational purposes only and are not designed to specifically apply to your legal issue. These materials should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice. Divorce Concierge reserves the right to modify or remove these materials.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DO NOT FORM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WITH DIVORCE CONCIERGE BY MERELY ACCESSING THE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE TERM “UNCONTESTED” DIVORCE” MEANS THAT BOTH PARTIES HAVE REACHED AN AGREEMENT ON ALL PROPERTY, DEBT, SUPPORT AND CHILD CUSTODY ISSUES WITHOUT THE NEED FOR COURT INVOLVEMENT OR NEGOTATION WITH AN ATTORNEY. LIMITED SCOPE REPRESENTATION IS NOT APPROPRIATE IN ALL CASES. DIVORCE CONCIERGE WILL SCREEN YOUR CASE TO DETERMINE WHETHER THIS SERVICE IS RIGHT FOR YOU BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT WITH YOU.
- IF YOU BECOME A CLIENT OF DIVORCE CONCIERGE, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENGAGEMENT ARE SET FORTH IN THE CLIENT ENGAGEMENT AGREEMENT SIGNED BY BOTH YOU AND DIVORCE CONCIERGE.
- IF YOU BECOME A CLIENT OF DIVORCE CONCIERGE, WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF YOUR LEGAL MATTER.
- All intellectual property rights to the materials, including Divorce Concierge’s document preparation platform, are owned by Divorce Concierge. No materials may be sold, exploited for a commercial purpose, duplicated, shown in public, edited or otherwise modified without the express written consent of Divorce Concierge.
- DIVORCE CONCIERGE is a Texas law firm, and as such will not make its forms downloadable to website visitors who are not clients. If you retain the services of Divorce Concierge, you will have an opportunity to meet with and receive advice from an attorney regarding the impact of decisions you make regarding your legal matter prior to downloading any forms for use in court.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
This Application is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the services of Divorce Concierge is governed by the engagement agreement. Any documents prepared for you are based on information provided by you and will not be independently investigated by Divorce Concierge. If you wish to engage in discovery or do not have sufficient information to make an informed decision, you are proceeding with an Uncontested Divorce at your own risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Divorce Concierge expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties — whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of services for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights.
Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at your own risk and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to Users’ computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the Service.
Divorce Concierge does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service.
The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with Users’ web browser, mobile device, and/or operating system. The owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service.
- Limitations of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Divorce Concierge, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Changes to these Terms
Divorce Concierge reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes.